Are you engaged? Planning a Montreal Wedding in 2017? Are you looking for good Wedding Photography?
You are invited to a Free Information Session on Wedding Photography hosted by Kate Fellerath Photography.
The session will be on held on Sunday February 12, 2017 from 2pm – 4pm at my studio in Westmount, Quebec.
For fun, I have decided to open the doors to my Studio and invite couples who are currently planning a 2017 Montreal Wedding. You are invited to come and learn all about Wedding Photography and how to get the best photos on your wedding day. With 12 years experience, I’ve got lots of tips for “do’s” and “don’t” that will help you make the most of your wedding day. I’m looking to share some info in a nice informal setting (ie with tea and treats).
If wedding photography is important to you, please come visit and get some of your questions answered.
Wedding Photography Topics for discussion:
- Where are the best places for wedding photography in Montreal.
- “Do’s” and “Don’t” of wedding photography.
- How to avoid 5 common mistakes made when planning your wedding photography session.
- How to have the perfect balance of great photography without taking away the enjoyment of your wedding day.
- How to look great in your wedding photos – even if you are not photogenic!
- How to prepare yourself for a rainy wedding day (the dreaded Plan B)
- What are the essential moments for photography (the “must-have” list, how much time should the photographer stay.
- Wedding Photography Prices and Packages
- Best questions to ask a wedding photographer. How to negotiate with a wedding photographer to get the package that suits you best.
Please contact me if you would like to reserve your place. email@example.com or 514-312-2277. Space is limited.
All participants are invited to stay after the session for a free engagement photo session. You will get a high resolution (retouched) photo as a thank you from the team at Kate Fellerath Photography.
All photos: Kate Fellerath Photography. 514-312-2277